- Are you ready to travel with a mobility challenged individual, but are not sure how to set-up the meticulous details?
- Would you like to go to the beach, mountains, or on a cruise with someone with medical challenges but thought it was not possible?
- Do you dream of a stress free vacation where someone else takes care of the details like accessible transfers, roll in showers in the room, and dietary specific dietary needs?
The Vacation By V Difference -- Doing Magical Things For So Many!
YES YOU CAN get out of town on a fabulous family vacation and include EVERYONE. Vacation By V will show you how to do it.
We BELIEVE that people with accessibility challenges should be able to enjoy all kinds of travel. We have personal and professional experiences with many special needs individuals. We can show you how to travel comfortably with accessible activities and accommodations.
Yes You Can go inside a cave and explore the stalagmites and rock formations.
Yes You Can go zip-lining in the jungle, horseback riding on the beach, or explore the Grand Canyon.
Yes You Can have a wonderful family and accessible friendly vacation everyone will enjoy. Vacation By V is here to help you create a stress-free, fun-filled adventure.
*YES YOU CAN GET OUT OF TOWN in style with Vacation By V!
Ready to "Get out of town" now?
Call us at (502) 396-4834 or use our contact page now.
Benefits Our Clients Experience
- Vacation By V guides you through the planning process to make sure you have a fun accessible friendly trip.
- Vacation By V Advocates for you and will suggest companies that cater to accessible challenged individuals.
- Vacation By V saves you time, by doing all the research for you, then presenting you the options.
- Vacation By V is a mobile company. We can come to YOUR home, office, or coffee shop.
What Next?Schedule a complimentary planning session Click Here
My name is Carlos Guzman I am a fairly new client of Vacation By V. You could say that I was an internet travel shopper. I would spend hours surfing countless sites and looking for the best deal I could find. Sometimes I would luck out and find a great deal on a great hotel. Other times my vacation